Homeowner Access Web Site
- Pay on-line at rentcafe.com
- View your entire account history
- See your amount due each month
- Receive e-mail notices when the Newsletter is available online
You will also have the option to:
- Pay via Credit Card ($1.00 fee added)
- Or to continue payment by check
- Receive e-mail reminders that your fees are due
- Receive e-mail notice of community events
Mouse-click the following link for full information (Dilucia Flyer)
- Checks should be made payable to: Blue Heron Pines Homeowners Assoc.
- Checks may be mailed to 1000 Bally Bunion Dr., Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215, or dropped off at the office located at the Woods at BHP. After business hours you may use the drop box located to the right of the office door.
- Automated checks should be addressed to 1000 Bally Bunion Dr., Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215.
- Credit card payments are accepted, but will incur a 1.6% service fee.
- Your account # is on the right of your payment stub. If you do not return a stub with that payment, please include that number on your check memo line.
BHP Landscaping and Maintenance Concerns
In an effort to address landscaping and maintenance concerns more efficiently, DiLucia Management is asking that all maintenance concerns and requests be e-mailed to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of maintenance requests that should be emailed are sprinkler problems, lawn concerns and clubhouse issues. Please be sure to include your name, address and phone number on all email correspondence. Please feel free to continue to call the office with account questions and day-to-day operational questions.
Our goal is to assist you in the most effective and expedient way possible and to work together to make the Association run smoothly and professionally.
Additionally, all reports of Covenant, By-Law or ADRC violations must be submitted in writing to the office with the complainant's name and address. Anonymous letters or emails will not be accepted, however the complainant's identity will be protected. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Violations not witnessed by our staff cannot be enforced anonymously. While we will not disclose who witnessed the violation, we will need your cooperation in putting the violation in writing.
- If you have any concern regarding a violation, please call or e-mail us. Please include your names and street address.
Selling or Refinancing Your Home?
- Please tell your buyer or Mortgage Company representative to contact our office for the updated settlement information and fee instructions. They may contact us at the information provided above, or fax the request to 609-804-3310.